LED light effect set
Light bar with an RG laser (class 2M laser), 2 x rotating LED derby, 2 x LED spotlight and 4 x integrated white LED strobe. Due to its low weight, this light effect set is ideally suited for mobile applications.
- Specifications light effect units:
- RG laser with 2 x red laser diode (100 mW, 650 nm) and green (30 mW, 532 nm)
- LED derby with 1 x RGB LED, 6 W
- LED spotlight with 3 x RGB LED, 3 W, beam angle: 13°
- LED strobe with 4 x white LED, 1 W, beam angle: 8°
- LED derbies and LED spotlights can be adjusted individually and repositioned
- Operating modes: automatic, music-controlled, master/slave and DMX
- DMX control function for 27, 9, 5 or 3 channels, selectable
- 37 integrated show programs (include all of the 4 effect units) in automatic mode and music-controlled mode
- Convenient operation via supplied wireless foot controller with 4 foot pedals and infrared remote control
- Control panel with LED display for addressing and preadjustments
- Black lacquered metal control unit
- Steel lighting stand, height adjustable in 6 steps (max. height: 2.5 m), with locking pin
- Supplied with nylon transport bag for control unit with pre-assembled LED effect units, wireless foot controller, connection cable and transport bag for lighting stand
- Power supply: ˜ 230 V/50 Hz/85 VA
- Dimensions: 1,180 x 320 x 80 mm (control unit with assembled LED light effect units)
- Weight: 11 kg
Class 2 M lasers: no need to appoint a laser safety officer. An approval is not required.
Class 2M Lasers
Class 2M lasers can be used without additional protective measures if it is ensured that the application requires neither intentional looking into the light for periods longer than 0.25 sec. (blink reflex), nor repeated looking into the laser beam or its mirrored reflection.
Risks comparable to class 3R or class 3B lasers may occur if light-collecting instruments like lenses or magnifying glasses are used.
“A practical lighting set available at an attractive price. For entertaining music performances with 80-100 guests, you would rather set up 2 light bars to achieve beautiful dynamics. Due to automatically run programs, this set is interesting for musicians who want to control a system without great effort.”